Season One: Episode Eight
Today’s episode is a conversation with my dear friend and collaborator in all things yummy, Jennifer Aberman. She’s a counsellor and artist and all-round curious person.
A little bit about Jen in her own words:
- I loved collage as a kid, and still do!
- I studied fine arts and focused on printmaking and darkroom photography. I wish I still had access to those fine studios.
- I am currently getting my hands dirty with pottery again, after discovering a love for it in my undergrad.
- I like chatting with my friend Monique for fun, I also like walking a lot and listening to podcasts and learning new things each and every day.
- I am currently reading Nurturing Resilience by Kathy Kain, Stephen Terrell & Peter Levine